nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
My phone keeps turning off vibrate mode on its own.

I have.to go into the menu and set it back to always vibrate.

It just keeps setting itself back to never.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

I would first check any Smart Actions you may have set up. Then check any "Volume" apps, "Power" apps, or anything related to volume, battery, power, screen time-out, etc. SOMETHING is doing this, it's not likely that it's just reverting on its own.

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same. I'll get a phone call and notice no vibration

Papa_T

Reaction score
Mine is doing the same thing. But it only started after updating to .181. I also noticed that smart actions will not turn my volume back up to 100% after a smart action turns it down to 60% while at the office. In other words, originally set to 100%, smart action turns on and the volume goes to 60%. After work a smart action is set to turn it back to 100% but once that action ends, it goes back to 60%. Didn't do that before .181 update.

swtkimmie

Reaction score
Question...those of you with problems with vibration, how is your haptic feedback working? The keys on the bottom (menu, home, back, search) and my keyboard all stop vibrating. When I unlock the phone they will work. After a few seconds, they stop working. I tried to take back to VZW, but I got the phone from my niece and she had dropped it and put a small crack in the case. And because it has a crack, they won't send it back. So the warranty that comes with the phone doesn't even do me any good. My niece said it did that every since she got it, she just assumed that's how it was supposed to be. But I highly doubt it. If anyone has any info on maybe how to fix it or anything, that would be great!! Thanks!

tiger094

Reaction score
volume changing muting on its own

I had an issue with the ringer volume switching to vibrate on its own. The phone was on max, I would press the power button to turn the screen off, the next time i hit the power button to turn the screen on the phone would be on vibrate. Tried going in to recovery mode (turn phone off, hold both volume buttons then press hold power, all 3 at the same time will put the phone into the boot menu. use the vol down button to select recovery mode, then press volume up to select, the droid dude will be on his back with a red triangle on his chest. press volume up and power at the same time to bring several options up. use volume key to select clear cache, the press power button. This seems to help alot of issues. As for the the volume issue, it persisted. What seemed to finally work was to go to max volume to silent several times by using the volume buttons. Dont know if it was a calibration gliche but since doing this, my volume is staying where it was set.