vibrate and ring setting turns itself off randomly

purity

Reaction score
like the title says, the setting "Vibrate and Ring" in the System Settings menu under the Sound category turns itself off randomly about every 2 weeks or so. the only way i find out is because when the phone is in my pocket when im doing something like driving, i cant hear the ringtone and i miss all my calls because i dont get a vibration either. when i check my phone later and notice i have several missed calls the first thing i do now is check the vibrate and ring setting and lo and behold it is unchecked again. i have to check the box again myself to turn it back on and it will stay for maybe a couple of weeks and then it will mysteriously disable itself and i will go thru this process all over again. after having to do this for the past couple of months its gotten beyond annoying. it was especially annoying before i figured out what it was and went a few days with no ringtone vibrations. i dont miss calls if its on because i always feel the vibrations in my pocket so i really need this feature and i need it to stay on. i searched but didnt really find anyone experiencing the samething. any ideas as to what would be causing this and if so is there a fix? thanks, any help is appreciated.