no ringtone

sftl97

Reaction score
Nooob here, hello to all. I've been lurking for sometime.
I have my phone set to vibrate and ring, yet when a call comes in it only vibrates no ringtone. I missed a few calls and didn't understand why, until i had the phone in my hand and a call came in it only vibrates with no ringtone.
I checked the volume and that's all the way up. Even checked smart actions and the only rules is night time battery saver.

I turned off the vibrate and ring, now it won't ring at all. Also, checked silent mode and it's set to OFF.

Is there some other setting i may be missing?

Thx

Last edited:

poodlesx2

Reaction score
I had this problem. I was actually on a cross country road trip when it happened. INCONVENIENT!!! :icon_evil: Anyway, the external speaker was not working. You will need to call for a replacement phone. Check it over good before you activate it. They sent me one with the rubber tab covering one of the plugins missing.:angry:

Make sure that all of your phone #s and addresses are completely backed up. The local Verizon store may insist on a factory reset before you can get the replacement phone.:angry: I spent a lot of time retyping phones #s because the backup was not setup correctly and the girl in the Verizon store didn't know much more about my new phone than I did.

You might try it with a Bluetooth just to confirm that the phone is able to receive calls. My BT saved my trip!