Very strange bug...

phlux

Reaction score
While running ApeX, my hard keyboard will become dysfunctional. I am unsure of what causes this, but if I open a text message, click in the text area and try to use my hard keyboard to type, it will just open keyboard shortcuts. I have no idea where to disable these shortcuts, but it gets very annoying. The only thing I can do right now is reboot the phone, which fixes it temporarily.

Has anyone else had this issue? I can type fine with the soft keys, but the physical keyboard just opens up other apps...very strange...

mrailing

Reaction score
I have had this issue recently. I am running Gingerbread and Zombiestomp 1.65. It doesn't happen every day, and is random as to when it happens, a quick reboot fixes it as well. Nothing I have done can force it to happen.

devinhfox

Reaction score
I have had this issue recently. I am running Gingerbread and Zombiestomp 1.65. It doesn't happen every day, and is random as to when it happens, a quick reboot fixes it as well. Nothing I have done can force it to happen.
Can you comment on whether you are using the blur messaging app, or some third party messaging app, etc.??

neowave

Reaction score
I have the same bug time to time.
It's in any app, it just opens keyboard shortcut. I need to use virtual keyboard to finish what I'm doing and then reboot.

I would say that it happens every week or so

Love apex anyway :)