Vertical straight thick black line in the middle of the screen

radical68ers

Reaction score
Hi guys i would like to seek your help if anyone of you experience same problem with my samsung galaxy s3. A thick black line just appeared in the screen and It would not disappear even I restart and take out the battery of my phone. I did not fell or smash the vertical just appeared while I'm scanning my gallery and does not disappear from my screen. What seems to be the problem of my phone is this hardware or software related? My phone is just 1 month old that's why I'm wondering what is the problem of this. Thanks in advance!

iuofs

Reaction score
Hello i have exactly the same problem. i have 2 thick black lines on the lateral extremes of the phone. i can see them like under the screen and the phone is 2 days old. i haven't dropped it. just nothing. i was playing minecraft pe. i think it's a display issue and i'm taking it tomorrow to service. maybe it's just air.

abid.pak1992

Reaction score
I have the same problem! my phone has a White straight line from top to bottom in slightly left side of the middle of the screen! plz help ... my phone is just 15 days old and the line appeared today and then disappear after 10 hours! I cant take it to store where i bought it because its appears and then suddenly goes away..... plz help I am very frustrated!