black line on camera screen

amyliz

Reaction score
Recently when I went to take a picture there is a small black line that appears on the screen and then again once the picture is taken. I have tried restarting the phone as well as cleaning the camera lens. This just started this morning no water damage or anything phone is about 3 weeks old. Help please.

mike4444

Reaction score
Hey im getting the same problem on my droid x. Only the line looks purplish to me, but same deal. Its always in the same spot. It becomes more obvious in darker pictures. My dad has the same phone and it does not happen on his in the same conditions. Ive had my droid about 2 weeks now and it suddenly started. Im going to call verizon tomorrow i hope i get a new one. Did you call verizon also? Any luck with anything?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Nice.

Yeah, that sounds like an issue with the camera's CCD, so take it back and demonstrate it. If it's been less than 30 days you will get a new phone from the store's stock.

mike4444

Reaction score
Nice thanks for your quick help. I'll look forward to seeing you around here. Im pretty new to androids but im loving them.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App