Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Page Goes Live with a BOGO Offer!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sgs5-vzw-preorder-april4.png

Verizon just this morning announced their preorder for the Samsung Galaxy S5 has gone live. On top of that, they are making it an enticing deal for families or couples looking to get the new device, by offering a BOGO (buy one get one). According to their promo, if you buy one Galaxy S5 on a new contract at $199.99, you get a second Galaxy S5 for FREE! It gets even better than that though... you don't necessarily have to pick the Galaxy S5 as your secondary (FREE) device. They are also offering up the Samsung ATIV SE or the new HTC One M8! Not a bad offer Big Red!

BOGO-with-sgs5-april-4.png

Neither the promo, nor their preorder landing page makes this clear, but according to several sources who claim to have spoken directly with Verizon, these preorders won't ship until April 11th. Also, the preorder page doesn't make it clear whether this phone will be available on the Verizon Edge program yet. Feel free to update this thread with additional info if/when you see it.

Here's that direct link to the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Preorder page: Verizon

Bowtie

Reaction score
I ordered mine last night around 9:30 pm PDT, the agent told me that it would ship with in 2 days either way of the 11th. I was offered the Edge option, passed on it, because I only had one upgrade available on my account, I couldn't do the BOGO and they let me just add it to my account, so no money out of pocket. When I first started the call with her, she had no clue it was even available until she looked it up.