Verizon's finally offering more deals to its own customers

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
I did. I had a 3GB plan, and instead of getting the $10, I got 4GB.

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

OP
P

Pologuy

Reaction score
What plan do you have - because they told me I didn't qualify because I have a single line...

WTF?!

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
We have 4 lines. 3 phones and my daughter's tablet.

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

Edit: More Everything is the plan name.

Last edited:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I called, our 5 lines are on the old Nationwide pricing so we can't get any deals. She offered 100 bonus minutes...what the heck, we already have 1400 that we never even come close to, the other was 100 free text messages - I said really? we have unlimited text messaging already?

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I'm on the $80.00 10 GB unlimited min. & text and Month to month on two phones Turbo and a Mini so monthly bill is $170.00 gave up my unlimited data for this. The 10 GB is shared by the 2 of us. We are on wifi most the time and never been over 2GB and that was trying to use data to see how much we use. There is no charge to tether only if I use over the 10GB

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I took advantage of the offer they had a while back to get double the data for same price. I have 6GB of Data for the 3GB Price plus a Promo 1GB for a total of 7GB for the price of 3GB.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I can't get any of the new deals either....still on an older plan. They said this only applies to folks on the More Everything plans. I would have to switch to More Everything and give up my unlimited data. Then....even with discounts...and the new promotions....my bill would go up $19.00 a month. Crazy!!! And he wondered why I didn't jump on that "deal"?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I can't get any of the new deals either....still on an older plan. They said this only applies to folks on the More Everything plans. I would have to switch to More Everything and give up my unlimited data. Then....even with discounts...and the new promotions....my bill would go up $19.00 a month. Crazy!!! And he wondered why I didn't jump on that "deal"?

In the same boat as you. My plan is the Nationwide plan with fixed voice minutes, unlimited data, Friends and Family. Never giving it up.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
In the same boat as you. My plan is the Nationwide plan with fixed voice minutes, unlimited data, Friends and Family. Never giving it up.

I would switch plans and even give up unlimited data for some real savings. I like having unlimited data....but its not a necessity for me. But I am not giving it up for $1.99 a month cheaper (the last time I talked to VZW) and definitely not switching plans so my already expensive bill can go up another $19.00. If they ever offer me some real discounts on my bill I might change things, but for now I'm staying with what I have.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
For me the More Everything plan should be called the More of at least One Thing plan. I've done the math for my plan over and over trying to see if I could engineer savings with the More Everything plan, but the only thing I get significantly "more" of with the More Everything plan is cost. My bill starts at least $50 a month higher. It's ridiculous. The other thing i get more of is more restrictions because then I'm limited as to how much data I can use in a month without paying "more" again. If they really want me to give up unlimited, they have to make it worthwhile for me to change.

Last edited: