'verizon wireless' clear notification

heartstamped

Reaction score
I had something pop up on my phone today. Can someone tell me what it is? It is at the top of the notification screen and says VERIZON WIRELESS and then has a 'clear' button. Not knowing what it is, I didnt click the clear button. Anyone that can help???

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had something pop up on my phone today. Can someone tell me what it is? It is at the top of the notification screen and says VERIZON WIRELESS and then has a 'clear' button. Not knowing what it is, I didnt click the clear button. Anyone that can help???

It always says Verizon Wireless at the top of the screen. Do you see any strange icons on your phone?

tktouch12

Reaction score
the clear button will just clear the notification panel of any notifications. its not a big deal.

OP
H

heartstamped

Reaction score
It has always said verizon wireless, but have never noticed the clear button. Maybe what alarmed me or made me wonder, was the fact I woke up to a blank screen. NO ICONS on my homepage. I had to reboot.

OP
H

heartstamped

Reaction score
Thank You. It is true, you learn something new about this phone everyday. Thanks to both of you for the response.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
the clear button will just clear the notification panel of any notifications. its not a big deal.

What he said :) Was mentioned in a thread a while ago where people were trying to get rid of that line in the pull down.