Verizon Will Be Home To Moto Honeycomb Tablet

I need another $30 per month like I need cancer.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Still hoping for an ATSC tuner by the way! dancedroid
And how will you be hooking up the external antenna? :)
Come on man, think outside the box. I thought the volume rocker was actually a self-retracting pair of rabbit ears! Quite hontestly, it wouldn't be terribly difficult to make a docking thing; think form factor of Sega Game Gear TV tuner, except the tuner would be inside the device, and the connector thing would be an omni-directional amplified antenna!

PS - Can't believe someone would even consider the Adam, which will likely only be $50 less than this, maybe $100 at most. At least this is made by a company that has some history to it. What company in their right mind would take pre-orders for a device that hasn't cleared the FCC or even received Wi-Fi certification?

... What company in their right mind would take pre-orders for a device that hasn't cleared the FCC or even received Wi-Fi certification?

Dang, I had not heard about all that. I was considering the Adam too cuz it seemed like it was going to be one of the first notable 10" Android tablets... But I'm liking this MotoTab, and being a huge fan (and still current user of the orig Droid by Moto) I'm definitely going to stick with where this thing goes instead of the Adam

So, I asked the original source of the leaked images about a potential release date, and his response was "Maybe Superbowl Weekend". We've both been howardforums users for over 5 years, so I knew that's where the leaked images were posted in the first place.

Anyway, I could actually see that being a possible date, given the Verizon/NFL tie-ins with the LTE launch, Madden 2011 on the DroidX, Sunday Football games on V-cast video, etc...

I would be totally fine with an early-February launch, and I can already imagine the "Droid Does, iDoesn't" Superbowl ad.

Back