Verizon V Cast

GeoGiant

Reaction score
I dumped my blackberry and got a Droid Incredible 2 - I love it so far.

I transferred all the pics from my old phone into a folder on my PC. I tried to transfer the pics from my PC to the Droid using the V Cast and the V Cast program wouldn't work. I installed V Cast, it freezes then I get a "program not responding" message.:icon_eek:

I tried plugging the Droid into the PC with the USB cable then using windows explorer to transfer information, again it wouldn't work. Sometimes my phone would show in the F drive but I'd click on the drive and get a "cannot access" message.:icon_eek:

What's going on? Do I need to download a driver? If so, what?

Thanks.:)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Although I have just a dinc, it is probably the same. When you plug into USB, drag your notification bar down from the top of your dinc screen, click on the USB symbol ( might say " charge only") and then choose the appropriate USB connection... for sharing files in Windows explorer, choose mount as disk drive. On Windows, you will have 2 or three drives for the dinc. One of them will be your SD card. You can drag and drop your photos into the dcim folder or where ever you choose in your SD card.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Sorry, do not know where that smiley came from... it was unintentional

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
You should use the htc software from their website installed on your pc. Its called HTC SYNC and it includes drivers and a file transfer ui. I dont fool with the Verizon software at all. Here is the url or just google "htc sync":

http://www.htc.com/www/SupportViewNews.aspx?dl_id=1073&news_id=907

Last edited:
OP
G

GeoGiant

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Hopefully I can solve this issue when I get home.