Verizon Upgrade Question?

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
2 years ago on july 30th I got an enV touch. Just a little over a year after, my mom bought a DROID 2 (becuase her contract was up) and it was buy 1 get one free, so I got one too. I was thinking that now on july 30th I should be able to get another upgrade, but the verzon website says I am due for an upgrade the same day my mom is (which is about a year from now). Was my contract changed or renewed somehow just becuase I got a phone from buy one get one free? I cant figure out why Im not eligible for an upgrade yet.

TXPearl

Reaction score
Yes. Both phones on BOGO are on a new contract.

Ask Verizon. They may let you upgrade early.

Droidrage729

Reaction score
They never have a problem moving your upgrade date. You I just did it for my d3 I'm not due till October. The he didn't mention it just said I wasn't due for one I asked if he could get his supervisors approval and voila had a d3 a few days later. Unless your like a 6 months to a year out they won't deny you. I locks you in for another 2 years why would they.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

TXPearl

Reaction score
Not sure what Verizon's strategy is but if they force you to go the full two years you'd then have the option to switch carriers without penalty.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
F

floobmonsrake

Reaction score
Well considering I must have signed a new contract with BOGO then Im only 7 months in. Is it even worth asking? If it is who exactly is best to talk to? Just any Verizon rep in the store? Or even call verizon?