Verizon to Launch Samsung Galaxy Note Edge on Jan. 8th & Nexus 6 in February [Rumor]

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mandatory_Blurry_Image_for_Verizon_Galaxy_Note_Edge-640x260.jpg

We have two pieces of valuable intel to share with Verizon fans today. According to a leaked image of a promo, Verizon will be launching the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge this Thursday, January 8th. Supposedly, Verizon’s Note Edge will be $399 on a 2-year contract, $799 off-contract, or $33.32 on Verizon’s Edge program.

The second piece of news comes from the same source, but doesn't include the same visual proof that the Note Edge enjoyed (shown above). According to the mysterious leaker, Verizon plans on bringing the Motorola Google Nexus 6 to their network sometime in February. Of course, there are some folks who already have a Nexus 6 working on Verizon's network, (purchased through Google Play or Motorola) but that this one will be the official (read: Verizon branded) version from Big Red.

Source: Phandroid

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Almost makes me sad that I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Note 4. I think it'd be fun to have a device as unique as the Edge, but at the same time, if no one ever develops more functionality for that screen, I'm not sure it would've been worth it for me to be in on the ground-floor of this tech.

Still glad to see it's coming officially to Big Red. Wonder what's taking them so long with the Nexus though. Hope it doesn't turn into another gnex on vzw...