Verizon sneaks the Droid inside Magazines

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like AT&T is finally striking back..

[video=youtube;X3PbBmElObI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3PbBmElObI]YouTube - Side by Side[/video]

darreno1

Reaction score
Well, it looks like AT&T is finally striking back..

YouTube - Side by Side

I think this actually hurts them than help. It's like they're saying " yeah we know our coverage sucks" but........

Personally, I'd rather have half the speed but 3X the coverage. And I think most would agree.

I don't even use my wifi for browsing anymore, even at home. With at&t I could not even get a decent signal to make a call, much less browse. I only connect to the wifi for big file transfers now.

BillTheCat

Reaction score

88Droid

Reaction score
I have to wonder though, with such direct and obvious attack's towards the prized flagship phone of AT&T- the iphone, if Apple will -at all- consider a CDMA solution to put on Verizon's mantle of phones. I know we all know what phone is being attacked, and with the blatant use of the i-phone in the "island of misfit toys" television ad... will those who have "stuck it out" with Verizon continue to do so, at a glimmer of hope that the phone they thirst for will arrive with a "check-mark" on it?????

I thought with the "island" ad that maybe, possibly Apple wouldn't be upset... but this print ad takes it to a whole different level.

P.S.- Lo:heart:ve the DROID :greendroid:!

88Droid

Reaction score
speaking of television ads, take ....ummm a look at at&t's "rebuttal"..

[video=youtube;X3PbBmElObI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3PbBmElObI&feature=player_embedded"]LINKY HERE[/video]

Redls1bird

Reaction score
Eventually the iPhone will fall because of its age, regardless of its competitors. Because of this, apple has shot itself in the foot by limiting it to ATT only. By the time they release it to other providers, it wont be such the hot commodity anymore.

The droid isnt perfect, but i like not being part of the iCrowd.