Verizon Reigns Supreme in Obnoxious Logo Category with Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gnote-101-tablet-with-giant-vzw-logo.jpg

The marketing folks at Big Red have truly outdone themselves with the most obnoxious logo placement on a product. It seems like a small thing to complain about, but when the advertising logo is so gigantic, it actually becomes a much bigger issue for some. In the past, Verizon's most egregious moment of logo madness was with their version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II. They placed their logo directly on the home button of the phone, as if the person who uses it has a burning need to be reminded what carrier they use. Today, their new offense decorates the back of their new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet with LTE.

The Verizon logo is so huge it is literally half the size of an SGS3 smartphone! Take a gander at the pic above, and share whether we are making a mountain out of a mole-hill, or if Verizon did. ;)

Source: AndroidPolice

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well at least the user of the tablet doesn't have to stare at that and at least others will see how fast your data speeds are:D

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
would not bother me. it would be in a case anyway

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Its not a big deal, its on the back. Its under a case too. What would bother me is the GNote 2 having the logo on the home button. WTF is up with that. I guess the realized you can buy a new back case panel for a few bucks on Amazon.

Just looked at the phone on the 3D model on their website. That is ugly as hell on there. They even put it on the back side too. So glad I went back to AT&T. Thats just douchey.

R

RETG

"The Verizon logo is so huge it is literally half the size of an SGS3 smartphone!"
And the tablet is more than three times larger than the SGS3!

tommyz

Reaction score
I think crApple is the king of large logos. They even have case makers cut out an opening so you see it.

WestOkid

Reaction score
Displaying the brand logo is one thing, particularly when it's Apple or Samsung is actually something many people like. That's analogous to a Benz or BMW emblem; that's COOL. Displaying your phone company's logo is analogous to the cheap advertising the car dealer puts on your brand new whip; NOT COOL.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sharkattack99

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S8+
i don't see what the big deal is about the logo on any verizon stuff doesnt bother me a bit.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't mind people knowing that I overpay for better service but thats just gaudy

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk