verizon mobile hotspot app

InVeNtOr

Reaction score
hey guys, my wife has this phone and i need help hacking the mobile hotspot. i have sqlite editor and can't figure out how to do this. all the videos i have seen, you have to go to a settings option that starts with .com......etc but this phone doesn't have that option. (it's suppose to have a wrench as the icon).
on my razar maxx, the verizon hotspot works, and works perfect, i want hers to work as well. i have tired fox fi and the google one. neigher one works all that great. fox fi works (sometimes) but won't work for facebook (farmville) and the google, i can't get it to work on my pc or laptop. i'm a noob, but not a noob to wifi so i know it's set up right.
if someone can point me in the right direction to someone who could help me hack that app or come up with a better solution, i would greatly appreciate it.
thanks in advance.

luohan

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue as OP. any help would be appreciated. thanks

TatDroid

Reaction score
Have you tried Foxfi? (A free app in the Play Store)

Edit: Sorry, I see you say that's not working for you either...

Last edited:
OP
InVeNtOr

InVeNtOr

Reaction score
okay, this almost two seperate posts.....
when my wife's lucid upgraded to 4.0.4 foxfi quit working. so i cheated a little....the phone was having the standard GPS issues and even a volume issue. so i returned the phone (still under warranty of course) and when it arrived it still have GB on it. i quickly rooted it so the OTA update wouldn't take and foxfi works on it. yes it has issues, but at least my wife can get the internet to work on the ipad.
anyways, i hope someone makes a rom for the 4.0.4 ICS version of this phone.

gamejo1

Reaction score
I'm having a similar question. I'm a noob totally but I've tried a few different apps on my Droid RAZR MAXX HD and i don't know how to make it a FREE mobile hotspot on my Verizon grandfather so i can connect my tablet in class. Someone please please help me!!