Verizon loyalty?

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I almost switched to Sprint for the S2 , if Prime doesn't make it to VZ that'll be the last straw , I'll switch to Sprint , it has pretty much the same coverage in my area and it gets 5 mbps on 4G which is enough , no reason to stay with a carrier with the crappiest phones around .

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I almost switched to Sprint for the S2 , if Prime doesn't make it to VZ that'll be the last straw , I'll switch to Sprint , it has pretty much the same coverage in my area and it gets 5 mbps on 4G which is enough , no reason to stay with a carrier with the crappiest phones around .

Well, the phones (most) are ok..but as far as the amount of crapware..you couldn't be more correct..as if verizon didn't make enough money on their damned data..its a shame..but I have to say, I think these companies all have an equal amount of crap whether its service, charges, or even phones that are locked down...some crappier than others..in another year, the real phones will be out...basically what were seeing now but with the kinks worked out..ill wait till then..but then I will probably get sold on some new featured item on a device and buy into it and be dry holed like the rest of the guys with the last batch of phones..lol sorry, guess I feel the anger with these companies at times...

One Epic Blue and Bold Cm7(otaGBK) .----->fastforward!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
what if I were to tell you I have seen the Nexus Prime in person and it is definitely coming to VZW?

I haven't seen it, but what if I were to tell you that?????? Your mind was just blown, admit it

jenkies

Reaction score
I have to say a good device means a lot but VZW 4g LTE is smoking. Can't say is trade that until Sprint or ATT catch up on their network. This at least goes for the Florida panhandle. I hear the other carriers do not have real 4g technically. But first hand the speed tests on LTE are crazy. At least in Tally, Fl.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
ROFL!
This was awesome..and intended for the post about the ego and blowing minds...still rofl I needed that...

Last edited:

eleventy

Reaction score
VZW making money on the bloat and crapware... Reminds me of buying a new PC. Why any company would willingly push a user experience like that is beyond me.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
VZW making money on the bloat and crapware... Reminds me of buying a new PC. Why any company would willingly push a user experience like that is beyond me.

Indeed ..I understand completely!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to say a good device means a lot but VZW 4g LTE is smoking. Can't say is trade that until Sprint or ATT catch up on their network. This at least goes for the Florida panhandle. I hear the other carriers do not have real 4g technically. But first hand the speed tests on LTE are crazy. At least in Tally, Fl.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

You sir..are correct...:)

smokiedabong

Reaction score
Have you seen the newest panda poem ?

"While things that go bump in the night, surely give you a fright, It’s all in good fun as I share treats and panda fun.
So Instead of filling your belly with candies, jellies and other hollows eve fare, Perhaps your palate will cast a ballot,
for an ice cream sandwich instead.

With an internal date now set and LTE a sure bet
Those that get Tim Cook’s new pet will be filled with green eyed regret.

But wait you cry for what date can you buy?
This the panda did shall share...
Fore on the date Bruce Wayne’s true father did die; you shall in fact be able to buy in stores of red and black."

The creator of Batman died on Nov 3 , first Thursday after Halloween

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the newest panda poem ?

"While things that go bump in the night, surely give you a fright, It’s all in good fun as I share treats and panda fun.
So Instead of filling your belly with candies, jellies and other hollows eve fare, Perhaps your palate will cast a ballot,
for an ice cream sandwich instead.

With an internal date now set and LTE a sure bet
Those that get Tim Cook’s new pet will be filled with green eyed regret.

But wait you cry for what date can you buy?
This the panda did shall share...
Fore on the date Bruce Wayne’s true father did die; you shall in fact be able to buy in stores of red and black."

The creator of Batman died on Nov 3 , first Thursday after Halloween

Awesome brother! Reminds me of my high school years before years of beers, where thought would linger between my ears! Trippin too much on liquids and such soon to find speech turning to fears...then paper came soon under the tongue in june while birds of the feather cared less of the weather and soon I became a droid 2 fool.....which by the way is very cool...and the trippin soon became stories printed in digital labrotories and sent to another by ways of pinch and zoom! Lol

mrmark27

Reaction score
If Nov 3 is the date, that will work out great. I have the OG1 and its up for renewal at the end of Oct. One would assume a week or so before the actual release VZ will have the official specs and release date set. Ill be able to choose between the Bionic, Prime, and Vigor. mmmmmmm