Verizon LG G2 cases

Rhino94

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for some good cases for my phone. I have had this quick window thing for a while now and I'm looking for something more sturdy and still feels good. Thanks

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I'm an Incipio Case Person myself since I want my phone as small as possible. LG G2 Cases (Verizon) | Incipio
I've got the Feather Incipio case, but they make sturdier ones. I guess it depends on how sturdy you want. Otterbox is the industry standard in strength and making your phone as BIG as possible. But I don't know if they fit the VZW model.

NWRULES

Reaction score
I got the tudia melody case. Really thin but tough and feels really nice to the touch

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I had the AT&T G2 and loved the tech 21 case ..so much I'm using tech 21 for my M8 ..

M8 tap'd

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Tech 21 made a case other than an iPhone? Really?

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Only see the lG G Flex case, but you're right. I looked last year and they only had iPhone and Samsung cases. It's nice to see them branching out finally. I only wrote 20 emails requesting they make a case for a certain product. I've been following them since their launch. They had YouTube videos where they threw their iPhones off a 2 story apartment building onto the concrete. Of course the design has changed, but the concept seems to remain the same.

[video=youtube;BNRuscxgQ1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNRuscxgQ1Y[/video]

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a case from a company I've never heard of, but a friend recommended. It was well worth it, IMO.

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for LG G2 (Verizon Only - Model VS980) - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm using the T-Mobile/AT&T variant. Not that many companies will make ones especially for the cosmetic and functional changes some phones have. They usually just do an all in 1 leaving one to wonder what the extra cutout , or whatever, is for. The volume buttons on the T-Mobile phone are a flat charcoal black color and the cover matches them very well.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm using the T-Mobile/AT&T variant. Not that many companies will make ones especially for the cosmetic and functional changes some phones have. They usually just do an all in 1 leaving one to wonder what the extra cutout , or whatever, is for. The volume buttons on the T-Mobile phone are a flat charcoal black color and the cover matches them very well.

Actually.. As I recall.. The case manufacturing companies just made cases for the att/tmob model.. Very few companies made for both..

Otterbox didn't make a VS980 4G version until 2 months ago.. I was originally told that they probably wouldn't a make defender for the vzw model...

Edit: I should add that they obviously did.. As urbanbounca pointed out.. Lol

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

They make a case for the T-Mobile variant.

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for LG G2 (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile Only) - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Actually.. As I recall.. The case manufacturing companies just made cases for the att/tmob model.. Very few companies made for both..

Otterbox didn't make a VS980 4G version until 2 months ago.. I was originally told that they probably wouldn't a defender for the vzw model...

They ended up manufacturing the Defender, but never the Commuter, which I feel probably sold better. That said, there is word that the Commuter for the variant will fit the VS980. I remember seeing pictures, and it fit just fine.