Verizon Galaxy Tab for $199.99

WillFCDroid

Reaction score
Bought my Tab last week for $299.99 with the $20 data plan and two year contract. Last night I saw that Verizon had them down to $199.99, so I called for a price match. The sales rep said that I would have to bring my reciept to the Verizon store where I bought it, but that they would price match it. A Galaxy Tab for $199 is an awsome deal, IMHO. If you were on the fence because of price, now is a great time to buy it. I really love mine.

jeffnucci

Reaction score
Agreed. I bought mine at full price but I still love it. Love VZW in general...

Tinninches

Reaction score
Picked up one for 99.99 w/ employee discount. Going to give it a try. To cheap not to.

OP
W

WillFCDroid

Reaction score
Nice! I was going to get a Nook Color for rooting, but I wanted the cameras and nav keys at the bottom plus 3g service. I don't regret it for one second.

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
I waited and got on the $199 boat. I also got the 35 dollar data plan so i would not have to pay a installation fee. Ill change it to $ 20 after my first month. So far im loving this tab. . .

Sent from my SCH-I800 GALAXY TAB using DroidForums App

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I got a flyer in the mail about this. So I'm reading up on it.

baetix

Reaction score
4G?

My searching finds that it looks like the Tab will be able to use 4g but I'm not completely sure? Can anyone confirm. I'm considering requesting the 7" Tab for fathers day, but don't want to be stuck not being on the 4g train as I hear it's coming any day to my area, I use VzW. Thanks!

Update, talked to Verizon today and they said the 7" tab is not 4g capable.

Last edited:

soulshot96

Reaction score
That's the 10.1 that has lte

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums