Verizon Droid X coming July 19th?

GreenAcid

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Droid X will be 199 with a 2yr Contract. I Remember seeing something a long time ago, that they won't sell any phone for 299 with a 2 year contract again.

If i'm wrong, I'm sorry lol but I'm in the same boat

Jersey08

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Droid X will be 199 with a 2yr Contract. I Remember seeing something a long time ago, that they won't sell any phone for 299 with a 2 year contract again.

If i'm wrong, I'm sorry lol but I'm in the same boat
so would i be able to return the Incredible before the 30 days and exchange it for the Droid X? my Incredible is scheduled to arrive the 26 of June but everythings gotten pushed back so i wouldnt be surprised if it was later. If i bring it back in the second week in July when the X is released i can straight up exchange it because of their 30 days policy correct?

GreenAcid

Reaction score
yeah, you'd be able to switch it out for the Droid X before your 30 days are up, and even in some cases, if you are a week out of your 30 days, they will still return the phone for you or exchange it. just gotta catch them on a good day.

now when i said 199 with a 2yr contract, It's probably gonna be 299, with 100 dollar discount, making it 199...

Jersey08

Reaction score
yeah, you'd be able to switch it out for the Droid X before your 30 days are up, and even in some cases, if you are a week out of your 30 days, they will still return the phone for you or exchange it. just gotta catch them on a good day.

now when i said 199 with a 2yr contract, It's probably gonna be 299, with 100 dollar discount, making it 199...
yeah with the discount. oh thats awesome im pumped now, i didnt even hear anything about the Droid X until today. Like i said i just ordered the Incredible a literally 2 weeks ago today. Nice then, ill get the Incredible use it for 2 weeks and then switch it out for the Droid X.

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
Stumbled upon this phone the day it was leaked and had no intintion on buying a new phone....since then have switched back to my envy 1 and gotten ready to create a new line on a family plan just to get this phone.

Another question i have is, i have never purchased a phone within the first month it came out, I as i assume a small majority of this forum am hoping to get it on release date.Anyone have tips, or at least an idea of what we are prob gonna have to do to get this phone on its release date? I know someone mentioned Motorola doesn't usually have problems with it but I am dreading it turning into a fiasco like the incredible and having to wait over a month to get my phone.

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
alright, by early do u mean 5AM or like 10PM the night prior lol....also i heard bestbuy mobile doesnt charge you the price of the rebate, what are the odds they will have enough phones on release date?

PorcPuffer

Reaction score
how early depends on how hard verizon advertises the phone.

alright that makes sense. well i definitly dont want to miss this phone...while yes i know there will be better phones i know i will be completly satisfied with a 4.3 inch screen . even if it didnt have the better camera and processor, those are just better perks but not necesities.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
on cnbc right now

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
dude is selling that real good, dang I might go buy it now.