Verizon Data Usage Widget

sjmsing

Reaction score
I'm a new Droid 3 user. My phone shipped with a data usage widget (from Verizon?) which I accidentally deleted. I would like it back but cannot find it anywhere including The Market. I can use "My Verizon" to get this info but I liked the widget and the way it showed my usage directly on my home screen. (Unfortunately I do not have an unlimited data plan). Can someone point me in the right direction, thanks.

mfendley

Reaction score
On your home screen press and hold until the "Add to Home screen" dialog box comes up. Choose widgets, and then choose Data Usage. I believe this will do what you want.

nikecar

Reaction score
On my Di2, I press and hold the homepage slot.I want it to be. Then the personalize menu pops up. Select Widgets, then Data Usage widget

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
S

sjmsing

Reaction score
Perfect, got it back and I learned something new. I've switched from iPhone for the keyboard and am getting up to speed, thanks.

jlaux42

Reaction score
Hmmm, mine was "accidentally" deleted too... that is, I don't remember deleting it. Maybe one of the My Verizon updates deleted it from the homescreen and didn't put it back?

OP
S

sjmsing

Reaction score
I know that I am the culprit who accidentally deleted the widget. Got it back now.

Stevelord

Reaction score
Hmmm, mine was "accidentally" deleted too... that is, I don't remember deleting it. Maybe one of the My Verizon updates deleted it from the homescreen and didn't put it back?

I've found a lot of things "accidentally" moved or deleted since I had this phone. Hmmm...