Verizon data network down?

Brick2Droid

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Verizon 3G and 4G network is down nation wide, East coast, anywhere?

I was having trouble with my new htc Droid Incredible acting flaky and after asking here and trying a few things ( removing and reinstalling the battery worked) I decided to take it to the local Verizon store to have them look at it and as predicted here they wanted to do a hard reset. It took them over an hour of messing around and could not get it done because that said the Verizon data network (3G and 4G) was down and their Wi-Fi network was very busy would not let my phone connect! So 24 hours later I still can’t get a 3G signal here in Eastern North Carolina. Is it the Verizon network or my phone? I can still make and receive calls and my Wi-Fi works.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Working fine here in the DC Metro area

xRITE AIDEx

Reaction score
It should only be down for a half hour. happened to my area, Delaware, for 30ish minutes for maintenance or something but that was around 1230 a.m the other night

grannynancy

Reaction score
Greenville SC - problems here. My 4G has been out all day but I could get 3G but tonight nothing. I am even having problem with wireless to my phone (phone verizon, ISP=Charter)

I actually linked back to the forum when I did a google search to see if VZW was having problems.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Call verizon. They will let you know if there's a network outage in your area

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

grannynancy

Reaction score
I called Verizon this am and no networks were down in my area. After two layers of tech support, they are sending me a new phone.

naknak95

Reaction score
I had a few problems yesterday, but when I woke up today, my 3G and 4G is working fine. Let me know how things go. Also, if you want to, download an app called Phone Info and use it to enable and disable data.dancedroid

wseyller

Reaction score
I live in western north carolina, hendersonville. Several days ago I could get no signal at home for two days although I was fine a work. Ever since that sometimes it will happen a few times per day. Used to never have a problem. I have original droid.

Also happened to a samsung fascinate in the same house.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I had data issues the night of 7/15. It started around 11:30p and I was still out of service when I hit the sack around 2a. I'm in Virginia, BTW.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Just completely lost service here. Been searching for service for about an hour now, no go on both 3G and 2G. Not even voice.