Verizon Already Getting Inventory of the All New HTC One; May Include a VZW Exclusive

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-1-small.jpg

We have some pretty cool news to share regarding the All New HTC One on Verizon. First up, just as we posted last week, Verizon is already getting their inventory for the device ahead of the launch tomorrow. This lines up perfectly with rumors that the phone would be ready to go on launch day.

That's not the only news we have for you. Supposedly, VZW might actually have some form of limited exclusivity on the device. It's possible that it will launch on Big Red before any of the other U.S. carriers for a limited time and then show up en masse to the rest of them later. The other possibility is that Verizon will get their own special version of the All New HTC One. Perhaps it will be a special color or offer something else unique to the Verizon version. We will keep you apprised as soon as we know anything.

Of course, the big reveal/launch is tomorrow at 1PM Eastern Time. We will be covering it on the fly and bring you details as soon as we get them. Finally, we have some other interesting tidbits to go along with this intel. A number of pics of the Verizon version of the All New HTC One have popped up on a Canadian retailer's website. We will include them in the thread below.

Thanks for the tips everyone!

Source: Facebook PDA Plaza and TechnoBuffalo

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are those pics (part 1):

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-1.jpg

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-2.jpg

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-3.jpg

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-4.jpg

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-5.jpg

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are those pics (part 2):

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-6.jpg

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-7.jpg

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-8.jpg

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-9.jpg

vzw-htc-one-leaked-in-canada-10.jpg

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Anyone else intrigued by the the green and orange flashes?

I think that's for skin tone and color correction. It helps the software produce lifelike image colors by adjusting the intensity of one color or the other depending on ambient lighting for indoor shots. The iPhone uses a similar dual colored flash setup.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I want to see the cover, and its capabilities.

Sent from my DUM phone using Droid Forums

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
These huge phones have been a windfall for the freakishly large hand-model industry.

jamjr74

Reaction score
I was exciited to see this phone as I really liked the HTC one. However after seeing a side by side between the original HTC One and the new M8 I am kinda dissapointed at how large the new device is!!!! I know the new trend of phones continuously has them increasing in size with every new release but when will this end!!!! There are many phablets available for those who want a device this large!!!! I thought the original Htc one was a good size but the M8 may just be too large for my liking!!!! I'll stick with my Nexus 5!!!

Last edited:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I really hate when people bump a thread just for an LMAO... but...
LMAO!!!!

(Re: Hand models)