v6 supercharge for D1

louy99

Reaction score
those of you that have used this to speed up the Droid 1, what settings did you use or should i use. i picked option 6 and im running cm7 7.1 the new stable release...havent changed kernel yet. any good kernels that work well with v6 supercharge? thanks for your imput :biggrin:

Cor3yS

Reaction score
What is it?! Sounds cool lol

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

OP
louy99

louy99

Reaction score
Changes the way memory is managed so the phone is much much faster.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Cor3yS

Reaction score
O does it run with liquid and where's the download link lol

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

bullswife98

Reaction score
those of you that have used this to speed up the Droid 1, what settings did you use or should i use. i picked option 6 and im running cm7 7.1 the new stable release...havent changed kernel yet. any good kernels that work well with v6 supercharge? thanks for your imput :biggrin:

Any kernel will be able to do fine with it. I have for scrolling speed set at 2 cuz I'm running Liquid Gingerbread v3.0 Android v2.3.7, as for oom properties I use 8,12, 26,30, 40,50 but I can change these when needed. I also use mega ram and 3G turbo charge as well. Haven't needed the kak.

SENT FROM MY ROOTED/SUPERCHARGED AND 3G TURBO CHARGED DROID SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDWEST!

OP
louy99

louy99

Reaction score
What does 3g Turbo do?

OP
louy99

louy99

Reaction score
It boosts your data speeds.

SENT FROM MY ROOTED/SUPERCHARGED AND 3G TURBO CHARGED DROID SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDWEST!

You have a link for me? I'd like to try it

bullswife98

Reaction score
You have a link for me? I'd like to try it

Can't post a link to it but look under droid hacks, then tab stickies, it's the second or so down. You need to read it thoroughly, it may seem like it's lengthy but it's really easy to use. If you have any questions or problems I'll be on here a while to help.

Edit: It's the first post. Lol

Last edited:

screaminz2002

Reaction score
I installed it this morning all though I did not see a huge jump in performance. Not sure if I did something wrong or I just don't have a lot of junk on my phone.

coovee

Reaction score
i also didnt notice a major difference between v6 and using autokiller app(which ive used forever).