V10 Users!

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
The last time I had heard anything about sales figures of the V10 the report was very good. However there is not a lot of action in this thread about the device.

I'm still a big fan 2 months later and am extremely satisfied with my choice.

There are a couple of things though that I wonder if other users have encountered.

First, and I suspect this is actually a problem with the Launcher I'm using. but every once in a while for no reason the widgets will need reloaded. Some are as simple as a tap and others have to be completely redone. In addition at times I will open it up and the wallpaper is gone and replaced with a black backdrop. My guess this is a Launcher issue and I'm about ready to move on to a different one.

The other thing is on the second screen. I have had to re-add the app shortcuts once and twice for contact shortcuts. The re-adds for contacts came once before and once after the system update for the Verizon V10.

Anyone else encounter these issues?

ferret57

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
Twitter
ferretfuzzies
None of those problems. Using stock launcher here. I don't keep shortcuts on 2nd screen and as normal, when I use the clear all feature it does clear all recent open apps. Have't really tried the shortcuts.

Reaction score
I've had mine for about a month and absolutely love it. I use the stock launcher as well and haven't had any issues with the second screen either. (not that I use it much).

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
None of the reported issues here but I am using a replacement launcher (Lucid Launcher Pro)...

~sent while mobile~

OP
eebvending

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Co-worker and my sister both still loving the V10...

Same here. This replaced a Note 3 and I am not disappointed at all. The V10 beats the Note 3, as it certainly should being 2 years newer. As long as LG doesn't go full retard in late 2017 like Samsung did starting with the Note 5, I will be fully on board with their offering at that time. Hopefully it is a continuation of the V10 line.