Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

neverknow

Reaction score
It's a Blur Issue...

I haven't ever had good luck with Blur and Corporate Sync. This is probably a little off base, but what works well for me.

Run the Customizer and install AOSP Email, then it will pickup that account as exchange instead of corporate sync. Which brought in all my corporate contacts with pictures and I was able to still use the Blur Calendar (I like it better) but really use Android Agenda Widget the most.

As far as syncing MS Notes, activesync doesn't offer this until Exchange 2010, from what I understand. I'm using Nitro Notes - (I'm sure they probably did or will roll this into Touchdown at some point). I tried Touchdown and was not a fan.

Last edited:

wazzelby

Reaction score
Thank you neverknow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been messing with this all day!!

joeonetime

Reaction score
Seems to have been solved in 0.7

I was struggling with these issues as well, here's what worked for me (YMMV).

1. Wipe the cache when installing a new version of the nightly. I had issues with calendar that were resolved when I did this.

2. Per someone's suggestion, I used the Liberty Customizer to switch email to BLUR, then added my "Corporate Account". This caused my e-mail and calendar to sync, but not my contacts.

3. I then deleted the "Corporate Account" and used the Liberty Customizer to switch e-mail back to AOSP. Rebooted, then had an option to add an "Exchange account". Did this, and seems that Calendar AND contacts are working fine now.

Hope this helps.

OP
E

EricBee

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing syncs when I use AOSP e-mail and an exchange account. With Blur E-mail and Corporate Sync it works fine on the stock ROM, on other ROMs that come with Blur by default, and the email will sync with blur on Liberty GB. Both methods show an account for contacts, but its empty. Neither method even shows my corporate calendar as an option when I go to see which ones are viewable and syncing.

I also had Liberty working fine in Froyo with my corporate account.