Using Saved Google Map

gymangel812

Reaction score
I have a google map that I created for when I am on vacation. I would like to use this saved map to navigate around the city. I tried to email it to myself and open it (with both google maps and a browser) and it wouldn't open. It just said loading. Also, what would be the best way to save this map to my phone so I can easily open it without using the internet to get it?

leakim13

Reaction score
If ur logged into ur gmail when u make the map i and save it t syncs to the my maps section... Only issue is it only gives u first and last destination not a full list if u have multiple stops... Its bs

Living Free, hopefully not Dying.

OP
G

gymangel812

Reaction score
If ur logged into ur gmail when u make the map i and save it t syncs to the my maps section... Only issue is it only gives u first and last destination not a full list if u have multiple stops... Its bs

i need to see all the points on the map (and ideally be able to get directions from point a to b if needed after map in saved to phone).

dylanthecat

Reaction score

i need to see all the points on the map (and ideally be able to get directions from point a to b if needed after map in saved to phone).

leakim's method does work, and it is pretty seamless. I have a map with all my favorites on it and I can pull it up anytime on my phone and nav to any point. Give it a try.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
The custom map isn't an issue. Make sure you're logged into your Google account on the PC and save the map. In Google Maps you can load the map via Layers.

The problem is that Google Maps Nav won't follow your custom route. You can navigate from your current position to wherever on the map but I doubt that's what you're looking for.