Using my pic as wallpaper

nahla1204

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to do this? Just got my Incredible and if I try and set a photo as the wallpaper it sets up really huge and I can only see part of the photo. not sure what to do here.

Can anyone tell me how to do this? Just got my Incredible and if I try and set a photo as the wallpaper it sets up really huge and I can only see part of the photo. not sure what to do here.

i would also like to know how to make it like 1 size. my gfs face does not need to stretch 3 screens wide.

MOTO DROID

The way I do it is fill the perimeter with icons or widgets and in the center I place a picture widget. The cool thing about doing it this way is you can use a different picture for each home screen. They are "re-sizeable" so you can fill large or small spaces, our two smaller pics. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I downloaded an app called 'cropwallpaper' on my droidx. It worked exactly for this.

Back