Using Droid to tether access for a Mac

jfinneg

Reaction score
I bought Droid to tether internet access to my Mac using the free downloaded application PdaNet. It worked fine for a month and then stopped.
Any ideas?

ocholoco

Reaction score
The free trial stops after a month, you have to pay the $25 to be able to view the secure sites after the trial period with PDAnet.

OP
J

jfinneg

Reaction score
I uninstalled PdaNet and installed it on the Droid and my Mac. I have the blue sphere blinking on the right lower corner of the PdaNet icon. Same thing happened when I paid for the subscription so I cancelled the subscription. Shpuld I buy again?

ocholoco

Reaction score
when you say you cancelled your subscription...do you mean you got a refund? b/c it's not reaaly a subcription, they give you a serial number to use on your computer. i'm not sure what to do in that case, you may have talk with the developers or check the faq's for PDAnet here:

PdaNet for Android FAQ

bmedic1999

Reaction score
I have used PDA.net on two windows phones and my droid. the developers are great and can answer you questions......write to them at Junefabrics.com

bmedic1999

Reaction score
I have used PDA.net several times on different handsets. any questions or problems were quickly taken care of by the developers. write to them at Junefabrics.com.