Using camera, getting white pictures!

Prdangelo665

Reaction score
I have been using my droid while mostly problem/issue free, the camera is aggravating me profusely. I take a picture and comes out clear. Then I take another and its completely white, the screen stays white while taking the next picture. Once I actually take the next picture is when I see what I took a picture of. I have used apps for the camera, like zoom, fx, pro, etc. But all are uninstalled. Also once I used to be able to enable and disable flash now it is no longer an option. Search the first issue not the last. Hoping I can get some help so I can continue enjoying my droid!

JCo352

Reaction score
Your droid didn't come with a lens cover?? J/K...I have never heard of this issue before, have you tried a factory reset?

OP
P

Prdangelo665

Reaction score
Your droid didn't come with a lens cover?? J/K...I have never heard of this issue before, have you tried a factory reset?

No, I have not. Not at this point. Dreading doing that cause I have so much on my phone and its memory

JCo352

Reaction score

No, I have not. Not at this point. Dreading doing that cause I have so much on my phone and its memory

Yea, that always sucks, but it's something you should try. Maybe someone will see this, that has had this issue and can help you out. Good luck.