Cant find pictures!!!

ervanhoy01

Reaction score
Need help ASAP!!! Updated my phone on 24th and took pictures that evening...pictures were very important and have not appeared to save. I remember when I took them I could see the preview in the corner of the camera. I can take pictures now and they are appearing fine, videos too.

Is there anything I can do to get the pictures?

-Note: The pictures were taken using the front camera.

jaye712

Reaction score
ervanhoy01 said:
Need help ASAP!!! Updated my phone on 24th and took pictures that evening...pictures were very important and have not appeared to save. I remember when I took them I could see the preview in the corner of the camera. I can take pictures now and they are appearing fine, videos too.

Is there anything I can do to get the pictures?

-Note: The pictures were taken using the front camera.

U could probably find it in your files under photos, or pictures or u can get "quickpic"@the p.s..wrks better then stock..that app catches pictures u thought was gone..

RAZR215unrooted

OP
ervanhoy01

ervanhoy01

Reaction score
Still cannot find the picture...should i do factory reset, or wait for next system patch.

Lowflyer1

Reaction score
You haven't said exactly how or where you've looked. So here are two suggestions:

Go to apps and My Gallery. Scroll through the galler
to see if they are there.

Did you try the previous suggestion of removing the
card and looking in DCIM? Some times there are
subfolders so be sure to dig through those.

OP
ervanhoy01

ervanhoy01

Reaction score
Alright here's the full story. It a picture of me and the girl from the Band Perry. Later that night. I checked just about every folder on the phone...internal and SD card....both were checked.