Username

sjcfraser

Reaction score
Hi I am a very new Driod user and new to this forum. It is all well over my head but I will push on...... (blackberry storm was a bit more my level.) When I created my accout I used my email as my username, I am now regreting this, too much junk email coming. How do I change username on forum? Please help

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go to user cp on the top of the page. There's an option somewhere.

Edit: I think

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
This can only be done by Administration - We usually don't but in this case we can get it changed if you can submit a username I will get it to Administration for a change

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Sorry for all those emails I sent ya LOL - just kidding :)...jump in and enjoy and let us know if you have any questions to help with the learning curve...

You are gonna love your Droid so much more than your BB in the end :)...

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I had Admin change my name too. They're really supportive here. Meanwhile, I made $25.89 by selling your email, but they promised they'd only spam for a week ;)

Seriously, if you had a smart phone prior, you'll catch on really quick. Enjoy!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Hi I am a very new Driod user and new to this forum. It is all well over my head but I will push on...... (blackberry storm was a bit more my level.) When I created my accout I used my email as my username, I am now regreting this, too much junk email coming. How do I change username on forum? Please help

PM me with what you want.....

OP
S

sjcfraser

Reaction score
Omg you are all hysterical! Thanks for the welcome parade! I will send my info to administrator once you all tell me how to do that...omg I am pathetic!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
A few posts back Backn'Black offered to get it taken care of for you - just click on his username and select P.M. :D

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Omg you are all hysterical! Thanks for the welcome parade! I will send my info to administrator once you all tell me how to do that...omg I am pathetic!

Send a PM to cereal killer, JimMariner, or Miami1683...you can send a PM thru your "control panel" menu...

OP
S

sjcfraser

Reaction score
Okay I have my pm sent, I will wait see what he can do for me. Now help me love this thing I thought I had to have that now I want to throw out the window! I have been back to the verizon store twice in the two weeks I have had it, last week they replaced the battery, this week they gave me a whole new phone ( battery was dying after fully charged after 5 hours.) They installed app killer and made some adjustments to settings but I just feel like there is so much info and apps I am overwhelmed. What are the simple things I should have or download. I even downloaded and printed the entire user manual to review but am still overwhelmed. Did I mention I am relatively smart and successfull.... Well sort of...lol

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member