Used TBH App to Update to .602..Bootlooping

CP6608

Reaction score
Hey,

I used the TBH app to try to update to the .602 leak and I followed the instructions to a t and yet I am stuck in bootloop. Any suggestions? Here is what I did. I went into Clockwork and wiped data and cache, mounted system and then installed the 340 AIO. Then I installed the .602 AIO. Now I am stuck in bootloop hell. Please help!

**Edit**

I should mention that I also received some status 7 error installation aborted message?!

Last edited:
OP
C

CP6608

Reaction score
I luckily made a Nandroid backup earlier and was able to recover to that, but I am kind of upset that the files downloaded from the PAID TBH app did not work.

ccsoccer03

Reaction score
Did you manually mount /system in recovery when you installed them? If I remember correctly, thats what has kept a lot of people bootlooping because system didn't install correctly. Also, if you did mount it, did you do a factory reset/ cache wipe after installing .602 while still in the recovery?

milski65

Reaction score
From what I've read people were having issues with the 340 aio as well. Using rsd or 1 kds (preferred method) seemed to run smoother. In addition, the 2 part mirors might be better to flash versus the tbh 602 aio.