USB Drive Lapdock 100

alfagunkie

Reaction score
OK guys so I have a lapdock 100 hocked to a droid 4. I am using XBMC on here to view videos and other content. So to do this I would need a usb drive to hook to the lapdock. I know people say that you can do this but when I hook up my usb nothing happens. There is no sign that anything has happened and when I go into XBMC and browse the places I cannot find it. Does anyone know how to fix this I was really hoping to have this working earlier. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Bratster2

Reaction score
When your USB drive is plugged in, got to : system settings, storage. And see if it shows up. You should see app storage, sdcard internal, ext SD card. And the something like USB mount maybe.

See attached pic. Maybe that button at bottom light up and you can mount the drive.
venuranu.jpg

OP
A

alfagunkie

Reaction score
Still nothing

When your USB drive is plugged in, got to : system settings, storage. And see if it shows up. You should see app storage, sdcard internal, ext SD card. And the something like USB mount maybe.

See attached pic. Maybe that button at bottom light up and you can mount the drive.
venuranu.jpg

So i tired this and mine looks exactally like yours... i know im getting power to the drive because the light lights up but it still has that botton greye out. I looke arround and found out that the drive had to be formatte to fat32 so i even reformatted the drivge and still no luck. Any more advice would be a lot of help, thannks in advance

Bratster2

Reaction score
Hmm, I dunno. I'm not sure what else to try.

Maybe try another USB stick? Just for kicks.