Uploading multiple photos at once from stock Sense gallery?

brianjcohen

Reaction score
I'm on a Rezound running Sense 3.5. My last phone was a Motorola Droid 2, where the Gallery app was the stock Android version. In that app, you could long-press on an individual thumbnail and it would reveal 'checkboxes' on each of the thumbnails so you could select which photos to share. Then I'd click Share and send those photos to Picasa, Facebook, or wherever.

My question is: is it possible to do this in the Gallery app that comes stock with Sense 3.5 on the Rezound? Or should I be using some other app? I'd just like to avoid having to upload each of my photos individually to Picasa, since I just got back from a vacation and took a whole bunch of pictures.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Most people have settled on Quickpic as the best gallery replacement. I do not think the Sense gallery has the option(s) you're looking for.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
#1 - if you use Google Plus, you can set it to automatically upload (over wifi or not) and it goes to Picasa

#2 - in the gallery app, you first have to select share, then select where you want to send it (dropbox, picasa, facebook, etc), then it brings up the check boxes to select multiple (though FB seems to only let you do one at a time, all other choices let you do multiple)

#3 - even though Sense's gallery can do that, QuickPic is indeed an awesome app!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
#1 - if you use Google Plus, you can set it to automatically upload (over wifi or not) and it goes to Picasa

#2 - in the gallery app, you first have to select share, then select where you want to send it (dropbox, picasa, facebook, etc), then it brings up the check boxes to select multiple (though FB seems to only let you do one at a time, all other choices let you do multiple)

#3 - even though Sense's gallery can do that, QuickPic is indeed an awesome app!

I hardly remember using the Sense gallery to be honest...I've been on ICS too long.. The AOSP gallery is so much better than the Sense Gallery.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hardly remember using the Sense gallery to be honest...I've been on ICS too long.. The AOSP gallery is so much better than the Sense Gallery.

Yeah I haven't had the "guts" to mess with loading up ICS on here yet... did that on the Sensation, and I'm trying to cut down on my "tinker" time. (famous last words ;))

But it looks like the latest leak is pretty bug-free, so I'm tempted...

OP
B

brianjcohen

Reaction score
You guys rock. Quickpic worked great, except for one thing: I selected them in chronological order and they got uploaded to Picasa in reverse​ chronological order.