Upgrading to Mr2 help

tboltt.

Reaction score
Hi I just got my thunderbolt and rooted it but need to upgrade my radio to Mr2 or Mr2.5 but I'm using a MAC and having trouble finding a good tutorial to do this. My goal is to get DAS BAMF on my phond, can anyone help me out? Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Jim8ean

Reaction score
I have windows 7 try looking in at the unlockr that helped me on a few occasions and or I remember seeing some mac totorials on YouTube

amwenguer

Reaction score
Hi I just got my thunderbolt and rooted it but need to upgrade my radio to Mr2 or Mr2.5 but I'm using a MAC and having trouble finding a good tutorial to do this. My goal is to get DAS BAMF on my phone, can anyone help me out? Thanks

You can just download directly to phone. Move file to SD card directory. Change the name to PG05IMG.zip. (make sure its not PG05IMG.ZIP.ZIP). Shut off the phone. Then hold volume down and power together till screen about turns on.
Wait and it should recognize the radio file to update. Choose yes and let it do its thing. Then reboot. You now have that radio. In my opinion go with official mr2 or the. 906 from latest release. However, each phone likes different radios.
Once you're up and running, rename the radio file again (doesn't matter what to, as long as it's not pg05img.zip). (Mr2)pg05img is what I use to recognize it in the future.

Teambamf.net (or.com) has great overall support for bamf Roms although I plan to be here a bit more since shiftaosp updates have arrived.
Pm me if u have more questions
Finally got a day off work and from the old lady so phone n relax time for me.

Last edited: