Upgrade time

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Bionic. Cheaper. Screen better in sun. Removable battery and storage. Same effin hardware.. razr screen ia nice but colors seem way oversaturated. Whites look much nicer on bionic.. blacks and reda better on razr. But for the price per performance? Bionic 100% same hardware. Way cheaper and More dev support as of late. Plus my bionic always has more service as of late than my best friends maxx

monkey_man

Reaction score
Bionic. Cheaper. Screen better in sun. Removable battery and storage. Same effin hardware.. razr screen ia nice but colors seem way oversaturated. Whites look much nicer on bionic.. blacks and reda better on razr. But for the price per performance? Bionic 100% same hardware. Way cheaper and More dev support as of late. Plus my bionic always has more service as of late than my best friends maxx

I still have Bionic. Screen is better in the sun? Bionic screen is abit washed out white Bright! I can still see my Maxx under the sun tho :blink: + additional anti-glare screen protector helps :biggrin:. Removable Battery and storage? Both phones have removable storage (microSD for maxx, but I think the Original Razr doesn't have it), removable battery= hard to locate your phone if stolen :p. Razr screen is the same as HDMI Output of Bionic, while Bionic screen is = to HDMI output from Maxx. For me this is better for viewing movies in big screen TV. Razr Maxx is 250mhz faster than Bionics, but some people can do say that is a "meh" of a speed bump. Bionics older than Maxx and maybe devs ran out of money to get full retail price Maxx :D (I read one of the dev blog where people complained when dev told them to chip in for a phone to be supported)

ex0rcist

Reaction score
I still have Bionic. Screen is better in the sun? Bionic screen is abit washed out white Bright! I can still see my Maxx under the sun tho :blink: + additional anti-glare screen protector helps :biggrin:. Removable Battery and storage? Both phones have removable storage (microSD for maxx, but I think the Original Razr doesn't have it), removable battery= hard to locate your phone if stolen :p. Razr screen is the same as HDMI Output of Bionic, while Bionic screen is = to HDMI output from Maxx. For me this is better for viewing movies in big screen TV. Razr Maxx is 250mhz faster than Bionics, but some people can do say that is a "meh" of a speed bump. Bionics older than Maxx and maybe devs ran out of money to get full retail price Maxx :D (I read one of the dev blog where people complained when dev told them to chip in for a phone to be supported)

The hardware is exactly the same. Including hdmi out qualities. As far as the 200mhz bump bionic has full cpu and gpu overclocking support with voltage controls on both . And yes its scaled. No more always on wide open top slot mhz. Also bionic has three ics roms out. Including gummy which has full data and camera support. Sans ffc. Im just saying, same stuff minus screen and is much cheaper.. my bionic runs at 1.375ghz and absolutely screams. Just trying to save this person a cpl hundred dollars for the same hardware. And as far as outside screen viewings .. bionic is unmatched. But is the screen more vibrant on razr? Yes. Whites are much better on bionic. Blacks on razr. Just food for thought.. not trying to argue anyones opinions :)

jdroid80

Reaction score
The hardware is exactly the same. Including hdmi out qualities. As far as the 200mhz bump bionic has full cpu and gpu overclocking support with voltage controls on both . And yes its scaled. No more always on wide open top slot mhz. Also bionic has three ics roms out. Including gummy which has full data and camera support. Sans ffc. Im just saying, same stuff minus screen and is much cheaper.. my bionic runs at 1.375ghz and absolutely screams. Just trying to save this person a cpl hundred dollars for the same hardware. And as far as outside screen viewings .. bionic is unmatched. But is the screen more vibrant on razr? Yes. Whites are much better on bionic. Blacks on razr. Just food for thought.. not trying to argue anyones opinions :)

Get the RAZR tomorrow and get either phone for $99 (Leap Year Sale). Newer, better phone for same price?! Get the RAZR for sure. :icon_ lala:

B

bens42608

+a billion and
i love you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums