Updated to OTA ICS and now several bugs :-/

sweatystallion

Reaction score
I recently updated to the ICS OTA and it appears that I have several bugs. The notification items I select don't seem to repsond, I had trouble redialing a missed call this morning, and the keyboard doesn't respond when text messaging. Is this happening to anyone else?

pchmst

Reaction score
I didn't have those problems. But mine was a little buggy before I did a factory reset.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
S

sweatystallion

Reaction score
I just got back from Verizon and they didn't even hesitate. They told me that they are having problems with a lot of Bionic devices since the update and a new bionic is heading my way on Tuesday. I can't make calls or do anything with a keyboard :-(

unbesorgt

Reaction score
I just got back from Verizon and they didn't even hesitate. They told me that they are having problems with a lot of Bionic devices since the update and a new bionic is heading my way on Tuesday. I can't make calls or do anything with a keyboard :-(

A factory data reset would have fixed your problems.

dillonorden

Reaction score
Im experiencing problems wit the update too and ive done a factory reset and still have em.y phone doesnt lock and my home key doesnt work and when i long press the power key i only have the option to power off and sleep