Updated to 2.2 and flash 10.1 and my flash player is very laggy

doiderg

Reaction score
i updated to 2.2 and downloaded the new flash player 10.1.

the videos are very laggy in flash?
is this normal for everyone?

Also my dolphin browser and skyfire browser load very slow?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Keep in mind guys these videos are made for the home computer and cable/dsl. Mobile phone flash is new. As such, nothing is formatted specifically for it (not mainstream anyway) So, when you go to watch that ESPN highlight, it's a big ass file wanting serious bandwidth.

D

dvdcatalyst

Keep in mind guys these videos are made for the home computer and cable/dsl. Mobile phone flash is new. As such, nothing is formatted specifically for it (not mainstream anyway) So, when you go to watch that ESPN highlight, it's a big ass file wanting serious bandwidth.

And not just that,

many netbooks (eeePC, MSI Wind, Acer etc) have issues with flash video playback as well. Only a few have hardware support for flash video, but on most netbooks, it runs pretty bad.

05Ravenr6

Reaction score

And not just that,

many netbooks (eeePC, MSI Wind, Acer etc) have issues with flash video playback as well. Only a few have hardware support for flash video, but on most netbooks, it runs pretty bad.
my hp 311mini with an invidia ion, N270 and 2 gigs RAM gets so dogged out trying to play a video from hulu or any other flash based sites that I dont even waste my time trying anymore...with that said, it may be cool that we have flash for our phones, but it will be a while before any of these sites will start to reformat specifically for mobile use. I guess its cool to say you have it, but its far from functional ATM :icon_evil: