[Updated] SGS2 (Rumored) & BIONIC coming Sept. 8

just to make sure I got all this right.
the bionic and the gsII are releasing same day.
The vigor, which wasnt on my radar is a month later? and seems more badass

Yea Im just gonna wait it out for a bit.

That's not a given. There is still a lot of people who think the Stratosphere is the leaked Samsung slider that cleared the FCC and not the GSII. We have to wait for more info.

Brandon

jeese.. just as always, when your dead set on a phone, you hear about one thats supposed to be better just around the corner... I have always been a physical keyboard person, but to me it seems I never use the droid 2's at all and seems like they are becoming 'old school' ... like tv antennas on your roof.. if anyone remembers those.

Im also wondering if the bionic will be compatible with droid2 docking station/car dock etc....

Last edited:
I'll pick up the Bionic, I don't buy this screen cap one bit. Why would they put the previous names? Most VZW reps are ignorant about the phones they DO carry let alone upcoming phones. Not to mention I still say the Vigor is the Puccini tablet and I've seen nothing to prove otherwise. Well nothing that I couldn't fabricate myself in 20 minutes.

If I'm wrong? Oh well I can afford it.

just to make sure I got all this right.
the bionic and the gsII are releasing same day.
The vigor, which wasnt on my radar is a month later? and seems more badass

Yea Im just gonna wait it out for a bit.

Were not sure if that's even the gs2...right now its just speculation

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!

jeese.. just as always, when your dead set on a phone, you hear about one thats supposed to be better just around the corner... I have always been a physical keyboard person, but to me it seems I never use the droid 2's at all and seems like they are becoming 'old school' ... like tv antennas on your roof.. if anyone remembers those.

Im also wondering if the bionic will be compatible with droid2 docking station/car dock etc....

Dude....of course not...the bionic is WAY BIGGER than the d2

Im going with fake. Anyone else notice the Blackberry curve 9370? A 4G deivce? I dont even think BB has announced a 4G blackberry yet, let alone an entry level one.

I'm sure folks will be equally interested in the October 8 release date of the Vigor. :)

sent from my bolt

Actually id say more

What's interesting is that the Bionic got upgraded to a level one launch. Anyone who works for Verizon care to explain? Does this mean it's going to get a lot of advertising?
I think that is just telling them that it is their flagship device since three phones are coming out that day. If that is the Galaxy SII then looks like I will have to wait a couple days before making a tough decision, watch/read reviews. Hopefully there will be more news about it in a couple days, it is kind of weird that there is virtually no news about it and it is almost a month away from release.

Not hard at all, GSII has 4g, GSII hands down, not even a decison.

Im going with fake. Anyone else notice the Blackberry curve 9370? A 4G deivce? I dont even think BB has announced a 4G blackberry yet, let alone an entry level one.

QUOTE]

since I can edit, that should say "I dont even think BB has announced a 4G blackberry yet and now were supposed to believe theyre releasing an entry level one with 4G?

Thank God I finally rooted and went to PE 6.5 on my D1. My phone is actually usable again and I think I can wait a couple months to see how this Ultimate Showdown will play out!

Dude....of course not...the bionic is WAY BIGGER than the d2

Thanks... I was getting confused when people were saying it looked like the droid 3 which I assumed was same size as droid 2... Ill shut up now lol and thanks, thats good news, I wanted bigger.

Also a little googling, the stratosphere says the original name was Aegis. Well what little I could find on that said it was a netbook, even though the "roadmap" says its a phone.

Also I find it very had to beleive that Verizon would release the GSII and the Bionic on the same day, so even it if is real Im gonna say theres no way thats the GSII.

I also think the Vigor is going to be HTCs Puccini tablet. The Stratosphere is probably not the Function. And the LG Revolution 2!? Why do we need a second one of those things. It seems like manufactures are releasing crappy untested phones and then releasing a more thoroughly tested device a couple months later...so you are SOL of you buy the first gen model. TEST THE DEVICES BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM VERIZON AND MANUFACTURERS!!!!

My poor wallet wont survive the holidays, SMH, BUT, I hear Moto already has another device 'The Dinara" that will blow all these coming phones out of the market....

Back