Updated [INVERTED] Totally Inverted APPS including new Google Play!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Some of you, especially those of you with Galaxy Nexus phones will be familiar with the work of developer Travp624 and the StyGian Studios team. They put together my favorite blacked out rom for the Gnex several weeks ago "black Ice" and also they have put together many a theme and many an inverted app! For those of you who are unfamiliar, an inverted app takes all the white or light elements of an app and inverts them into black or dark elements. This looks extremely sharp especially if you are running a blacked out or black and white theme or rom like black Ice! TravP and his team have put a lot of effort into their latest update and have put together a whole list of inverted apps for your enjoyment. This is not a package so you can pick and choose the ones you like and only install those that you are inclined to use. Let it be known that inverted apps in my opinion look really nice but take a few minutes to get used to especially with apps like gmail that grey out items that have already been viewed or other apps that use the color of the background as a means of communicating something to the user. I would also like to say the short learning curve is well worth the slick appearance.

A list of the Inverted apps includes Google+, Gmail, Gmail standard, Email, Phonesky, Vending (updated to Google Play), Talk, Reader, contacts, calendar, google voice, google music, mms, and youtbe, all of which look super slick!

You will surely want to try these out! via RootzWiki