Update not good !

Beardface

Reaction score
Just use Google Voice. Been using it since I had my OG Droid and would never go back. The app is awesome.

jseah

Reaction score
I didn't check to see if my vm had a problem until after I looked at the settings. Mine was set to not have anyone as the voicemail carrier. I clicked the box then made sure my voicemail notifications worked an hour or two later

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I did that and it did nothing for me. The VM notification still doesn't show up. I also noticed that if you edit the voicemail number to include your voicemail password, the dialer will still use the stock voicemail number. It won't append your password to the number being dialed.

dmproske

Reaction score
I am trying to set up Google voice for vm notification. I get a error stating my carrier is not supported for automatic vm notification.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I believe this is one of those phones, like the d2, where verizon is basically setting people up to choose root. I have been running Bamf 2.4.1 side project for a few weeks now and based on that I am loving my tbolt. I think at this point it is evident that htc and vzw have given up on the tbolt and are more concerned about the next htc device .

Christy3510

Reaction score
How do you find the Voicemail app??? I'm looking all over.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Christy3510

Reaction score
Thanks, i guess. Not many of us have kept the same apps on the homescreen as what the phone came with. I found it in another thread. It's the stock message app. You can change it from text message to voice message.

Sent from my TBolt

tnhockey

Reaction score
only thing i like about it is my battery lasts all day now.

OP
F

fnourse

Reaction score
Mine is the stock voice mail app . I took it off home screen ,then had to put it back after the gb update.

Moser9Oner

Reaction score
Seriously my phone's microphone doesn't work after i updated....like i'll have a call, i'll answer it but they can't hear me. I recorded a video and i can't hear anything! SUXXXXXXXx:icon_evil: