Update invite from Motorola

ThiloH

Reaction score
Have you tested that?
In every manuall i read, it said, that removed applications are not restored if you reset to factory...

ThiloH

Reaction score
If somebody could backup and zip the system/app folder, we should be able to proceed with the update :)

jwgraves

Reaction score
I've got the zip file of my system/app folder backed up but it's 53 MB! Max size on this website is only 2MB......now what to do?

kjjb0204

Reaction score
I've never actually accepted a carrier/manu update before - I always used custom roms on my Inc. I may have deleted some of these apks. Should I just compare what's missing to what's in the zip and replace whatever is missing? I'd like to try this update.

Thanks!

pilotrose

Reaction score
I will try to use this when I get back. I also deleted some bloatware apks and have been unable to get the update working.

Thanks for the upload, I will let you guys know how it goes.

Cheers

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

bwhite757

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to root the phone after the update is patched on your phone?

joeld82

Reaction score
I don't have city id or amazon mp3 on my phone and it still let me update.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

kjjb0204

Reaction score
I can't reinstall the 3g mobile hotspot app. It's the Mynet.apk, and I've placed in the system/app folder and when I click to install, I can click ok to install, but then immediately says App Not Installed. Any thoughts?

jwgraves

Reaction score
I can't reinstall the 3g mobile hotspot app. It's the Mynet.apk, and I've placed in the system/app folder and when I click to install, I can click ok to install, but then immediately says App Not Installed. Any thoughts?

I didn't "reinstall" any of my deleted apk's. I just put them back into my app folder and rebooted my phone.

pman219

Reaction score

I didn't "reinstall" any of my deleted apk's. I just put them back into my app folder and rebooted my phone.

Can you explain how you did this ?
Thanks