Unroot to 2.1

vballboy55

Reaction score
Okay I rooted my Droid to 2.2 Froyo but I was having problems with vibrate and a ton of other things. I just want to get back to 2.1 and I might be sending my phone into verizon. So i was wondering if anyone had the plain rom released by verizon so when they look at the software it is the normal one. I know the software should be ESE81. Im not sure about the baseband or kernel version... If someone can find me a link to this that would be very appreciated.

Zahoor

Reaction score
U could just download rom manager from the market and there's an option to go back to stock unrooted in the app

OP
V

vballboy55

Reaction score
U could just download rom manager from the market and there's an option to go back to stock unrooted in the app

Alright but awhile ago i tried to unroot it by going back to 2.0.1 and then it wouldnt let me OTA so i installed 2.1... Now it says it isnt rooted but the software numbers and kernel version and all those numbers are not the same as the verizon update and when i called verizon they said those arent the correct numbers and they need me to go into the store and update it... but i dont want them to know that i rooted my phone because of my warranty