Unrevoked 3.2

johnny0911

Reaction score
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone here knows when Unrevoked 3.2 will be back online? I am wanting to root my phone but unrevoked seems to be the only option.

Thanks

Johnny0911

Axel

Reaction score
Last I checked, they still don't want the latest build distributed on its own, but you can go to their IRC chatroom here: freenode Web IRC (qwebirc) and download it, as well as get help (when I rooted, the people in the room were quite friendly and helpful).

OP
J

johnny0911

Reaction score

ffej89

Reaction score
After i installed the drivers, then opened unrevoked 3.2, connect my phone charge only.
Now it goes threw a couple of prompts to my phone and then says rooting... then nothing?
When you get the now rooting how long did it take?

OP
J

johnny0911

Reaction score
After i installed the drivers, then opened unrevoked 3.2, connect my phone charge only.
Now it goes threw a couple of prompts to my phone and then says rooting... then nothing?
When you get the now rooting how long did it take?

maybe 7 min. Did u have debug mode enabled?

ffej89

Reaction score
Yea debugging and charge only. While it was rooting what kind of indications was there that the root was in process?

On my phone once unrevoked said rooting the phone never showed any sign's of root in process.

OP
J

johnny0911

Reaction score
Yea debugging and charge only. While it was rooting what kind of indications was there that the root was in process?

On my phone once unrevoked said rooting the phone never showed any sign's of root in process.

it said several different things. preparing phone, loading hboot, rooting, ect.

ffej89

Reaction score

it said several different things. preparing phone, loading hboot, rooting, ect.

Thanks i have it. Just redid the process and i am now rooted. Very easy. Thanks for the help.

setexascustoms

Reaction score
I know this is still in the test phases, and that there's risk involved. I also know a couple of Evos have had problems, but it seems y'all's experience has gone smoothly. Does anyone know if any DIncs have had problems? I want root so bad but the thought of bricking my phone has me paralyzed :)

jzmax22

Reaction score
i used this guide and tool and it rooted my D INC no problems, w/ stock OTA 2.2 installed.took literley 2 minutes, its all hands free. i dont think you will brick your phone, i have not heard of anyone doing it yet. just follow the instructions to the T and you will be good.