Unlock slide change

Snare

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the way the unlock slide thing looks on my D2G?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

wilboy

Reaction score
We are still in developing situation,but somehow/sometime we will be on it!Let us wait and relax!! :)

lbovill

Reaction score
I just wanted to say I am in complete agreement, I would love to have the plain vanilla lockscreen, but I don't want to custom build it (out of laziness, and concern that since I am essentially a tinkerer I will brick the phone). If there is someone out there that would build a plain vanilla lockscreen I know I would install it and I am sure there are hundreds of others who would as well.

Does anyone else feel that the motoblur lockscreen is overly laggy?

wilboy

Reaction score
I just wanted to say I am in complete agreement, I would love to have the plain vanilla lockscreen, but I don't want to custom build it (out of laziness, and concern that since I am essentially a tinkerer I will brick the phone). If there is someone out there that would build a plain vanilla lockscreen I know I would install it and I am sure there are hundreds of others who would as well.

Does anyone else feel that the motoblur lockscreen is overly laggy?

Your right man,but like what i have said D2G is 1 or 2 month old,we are still on dev.situations...Oh here what's Droid DOES says:

Then learn to build them. These devs work VERY hard to do what they do (for free) so they'll be out when they're out. Waiting sucks but, it ALWAYS worth it! :)

Just be reassured in the fact they are still being worked on. Be patient.

Sent from my Droid

The life for these phones is like 6 months now. I can't be patient!

DroidForums junkie!!

lbovill

Reaction score
I completely appreciate what people are doing for free, and I certainly don't feel entitled to it. More than anything I am just expressing my dissatisfaction with the handset makers who feel the need to mess with a good thing.

People do work hard and for free to put the programs together that help less capable phone junkies like myself, and most likely they don't get the thanks they deserve. I was just putting it out there that there is a demand for a product that changes the lockscreen slider to stock. I would even pay for it if it were in the app store. It is worth it to me, and I am sure there are others.

wilboy

Reaction score
I completely appreciate what people are doing for free, and I certainly don't feel entitled to it. More than anything I am just expressing my dissatisfaction with the handset makers who feel the need to mess with a good thing.

People do work hard and for free to put the programs together that help less capable phone junkies like myself, and most likely they don't get the thanks they deserve. I was just putting it out there that there is a demand for a product that changes the lockscreen slider to stock. I would even pay for it if it were in the app store. It is worth it to me, and I am sure there are others.

Actually,we have only one Developer here(Angdroid),why don't you e-mail him and talk to him 'bout that!Try it!:)

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well you could buy widget locker from the marketplace. Although it has the option of adding widgets to the lockscreen you can also just use it to change the slider to a vanilla one.

tappin and a talkin

lbovill

Reaction score
Tried widget locker, its ok, there are some interface issues... it is not as smooth as it should be. Paid for it, don't regret it, but wouldn't buy it again... actually importantly, locking doesn't work with widget locker... however, I found a solution with busybox, metamorph and the fabolous-stock-slider them and fabolous-stock-dialer. I will post the link later for those interested.

lbovill

Reaction score
@Wilboy

Thank you for the response. I would hate to ask someone to do something that I could potentially do for myself. I would have an issue asking them to spend time on it. But I sure he would be helpful.

Thank you for the reply.