Lockscreen

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the style of your lock screen? make it look like the HTC unlock slider, or change it to something else?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Their is. Several apps do this in the market. and r u rooted? Some roms actually bake several lockscreens in so you can choose. If your not rooted its ok too, their are a couple lockscreen apps that can give you several choices.

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
Im rooted and using fission, but I've not seen any lockscreen themes in the download manager, but apparently there are more themes and addons on the devs website and xda. What apps are you referring to?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im rooted and using fission, but I've not seen any lockscreen themes in the download manager, but apparently there are more themes and addons on the devs website and xda. What apps are you referring to?

Theirs lots of apps in market, here is one GOTO Lockscreen Has the Potential to be the Best Lockscreen Replacement - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog just type lockscreen into search and see what your taste is. I also believe panda home screen replacement or one of those has a lockscreen replacement.

foxky

Reaction score
widgetlocker can do that, as well as iphone-like and a few others.

tapped on my LibX 1.5