Unlimited Data Line Available...

jrredho

Reaction score
Any of you hardcores out there jonesing because you dropped your unlimited data account so that you could acquire a sweet new phone, and now you miss having it?

If so, let's talk:

My daughter just took off for Euroland for an extended time, and we're going to drop her line from our Family Plan. It has unlimited data associated with it. I called VZW to ask about my options a couple of months ago, and one of the options that was mentioned to me was to transfer that line to another person. I'm willing to do that, but if you're interested in this, you'll be tasked with putting up with helping me go through the process of making it happen as painlessly as possible. Please do not make me jump through hoops to get you squared away.

I don't do the personal message thing on this site very regularly, so, if you want this data line, I'll take requests from the reply order on this thread. We'll go from there....

cheers,
john

ps Yes, I realize that VZW is probably throttling high data use, etc. I'm not looking for complaints about VZW policies. I buy my phones used since I think they cost more than they're worth on an open, competitive market. The unlimited data thing is just a by-product of that fact for me.

emfayard

Reaction score
Does the number have to stay the same? Would ownership of the line transfer?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

OP
J

jrredho

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware, the numbers would not have to stay the same. I'm afraid I'd have to insist that the ownership of the line would transfer to the new owner. As I recall from my 2-week-old phone conversation, both of these issues can be solved.

cheers,
john

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Just curious, what ever happened in this scenario? Did you manage to find someone to take over your phone line? I'm interested in knowing the results.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
The rules changed and now assumption of an existing phone number line results in a price plan change... In other words no more selling of unlimited data lines for profit.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm kinda surprised that we let this thread even happen.. Lol.. Its soliciting sales.. Correct? Or am I not aware of the loop hole..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
It wasn't clear if his member was selling it, or just relinquishing it. I was under the impression it was simply someone giving up the line.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Nothing is free boys........just throwing that bone out there....

sent from my hot Note Pro!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
My friend in Nigeria says otherwise. In his email he promised me 3 million dollars if I would simply give him my checking account information and allow him to send me a cashier's check so he could bypass the tax laws in his country. Though I'm still waiting....(It shouldn't take more than 6 months for that to arrive right?)

S5 tap'n

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Funny, I know someone who died waiting over 10 years ago...just sayin'! :D

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
My friend in Nigeria says otherwise. In his email he promised me 3 million dollars if I would simply give him my checking account information and allow him to send me a cashier's check so he could bypass the tax laws in his country. Though I'm still waiting....(It shouldn't take more than 6 months for that to arrive right?)

S5 tap'n
Uh....

sent from my hot Note Pro!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I have an email from the FBI saying that they need to get ahold of me to release my 2 million dollars... I'll contact em tomorrow