Unlimited Blackberry?

nickm1983

Reaction score
On my data usage page (Verizon) it says "Unlimited Blackberry". I guess I am just grandfathered in to that plan from my old Blackberry plan? I have been told that the new unlimited data plans are a lot more than mine (29.99/mo), is there any truth to this? Thanks.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I've always paid $30/mo for unlimited data. Wonder why blackberry plans are cheaper...

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You don't happen to have a business account with business data plan. Those usually ran about $45/month I believe that they were unlimited as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
On my data usage page (Verizon) it says "Unlimited Blackberry". I guess I am just grandfathered in to that plan from my old Blackberry plan? I have been told that the new unlimited data plans are a lot more than mine (29.99/mo), is there any truth to this? Thanks.

Did you have a blackberry about two years ago? That was how my data showed up once upon a time. But it went away went I got smart and got a DROIDX.

They should be able to change that. Unlimited plans are still available..... you just gotta know how to get it, so I'm told. Yes this means I don't personally know how to get it. As I'm grandfathered in as unlimited for all four lines.

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

nu2droid

Reaction score

Yup. If you had unlimited before they changed the pricing than you are grandfathered in. Also, if you got a 4G before the big change you will still the 4g at the unlimited 3g price.
Now 2gigs is $30, 5 gigs are 50 and unlimited is like 80....

As my daughter learned the hard way, don't let your account lapse, they will nail you for the new prices and limits..

Sent from my XT862

OP
N

nickm1983

Reaction score
Thanks nu2

Very helpful info Nu2droid. Everyone else too. Thanks =).