Unleashed 3.0 bootloop/ no recovery

Wolfman5101

Reaction score
Hey guys its me again with another droid 2 problem. Well, I tried to intall Epic unleashed 3.0 using clockwork recovery/rom manager and koush's bootsrap. I was going to do the preinstall but the link to the files didn't work so i thought that you didnt need to do it. Now my droid either:
A)gets stuck in the (stupid) purple diamond boot screen
B)Gets stuck in the M logo
or C)I press x and power at the same time, it comes up with a small Exclamation mark in a white triangle with a little green android next to it. The first time it did this it booted into recovery, but some1 bumped into me and i pressed reboot...
So how can i fix this?
And how long should i hold X and power, mayeb im holding them wrong?

Droidee

Reaction score
when you get that exclamation mark with the triangle, try hitting the magnifying glass on your keyboard.

wmnomore

Reaction score
Don't use rom manager to install a rom. Bad idea.
Use bootstrap (i hit bootstrap recovery each time before going into recovery, just in case) and wipe data and cache before going to a new rom. Also make sure you mount system too-I think this is the biggest problem with rom manager-no mounting occurs.
good luck

bmb0y

Reaction score
I tried the magnifying button trick on the keyboard, it's still stuck on that screen...what else? Battery pull?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I tried the magnifying button trick on the keyboard, it's still stuck on that screen...what else? Battery pull?

You did a data and cache wipe in the stock recovery and its still stuck?

This thread has been Thunder struck!